E.

E.
Everything Else.

Friday, August 28, 2009

Wakeing up 23


it kinda like every other day.. jus know its gunna be a different year 22 held a lota bull shit.. that im glad ta see go..its bitter sweat tho knowing wen things change they wont go back... is kinda wild... but i would hate ta go back ta last year at this time i was sitting in a jail cell and the year before that so this is something major for me....im winnin my race even though i may have jumped the gun a lil before this is older E. with age comes wisdom i kno a LOTA people jus turned 19 and 20 ( even older than that )think they know everything...i know that cuz i was 19 and 20 too. im acyualy blunted on my porch writing this so if it seems a lil like scattered tought ...it is... 22 was a defining year from me lost a lota friends, gaind a couple, moved out with my girl jeannie who has ben my savior and i thank god for her keepin me sane and level headded cuz for shure if she wasent in my life i would be rite back in jail for my 23rd birthday ... Nino (my dog) thats my nigga for real..lol on some DmX and Boomer shit...let me finish my blunt..... and enjoy being 23

No comments:

Post a Comment